If you have ever tried posting an ad on craigslist, and was rejected because it was a duplicate, then give this trick a try. This is a simple, but effective strategy I use to get around the craigslist rules.
1. Put together your post.
2. Press the “Print Screen” button.
3. Open paint or photoshop.
4. Paste screen to the canvas.
5. Crop only the copy of your post.
6. Save as .jpg
7. Upload the .jpg to a free image hosting service.
8. Paste the location of your .jpg image between the “quotes”, then copy and paste the code to craigslist.
9. Press “Continue” and publish your duplicate post with no warnings or error messages harassing you!
** This should be only used once a day to prevent spam