When your email account is nearing capacity and it’s time to do a clean up, we recommend empting your SPAM folder first. To do so simply follow these instructions.
1. Log into your webmail and choose “Round Cube”
2. In bottom left hand corner, choose the Settings icon and select “Manage folders”
3. When the new window comes up, select the “spam” folder.
4. Move your mouse down and click the settings icon and click “Empty”
5. Lastly there will be a prompt warning you if you really want to do this, “Do you really want to delete all messages in this folder?” Click OK to continue.