2. Click “I’ll be careful, I promise” when the warning appears
3. Copy and paste the following three values into the “Filter” field, one at a time and make sure they are set to “true”. If not, double click the value to change it:
4. Update the following script to have your domain within the URL and on the label for the new “mailto” application handler. Paste it into the address bar within FireFox, hit Enter and then click the “Add Application” button when the small notification appears:
5. Next get into the Applications settings section within the options menu item by going to Tools -> Options:
6. Navigate to the Applications tab, scroll down to the “mailto” entry, select you’re the “Google Apps – Your Domain” entry you created and then click “OK”.